Melcare™ sources its Manuka honey for medical use from Australian and/or New Zealand beekeepers. Honey from Eucalypt trees and Manuka (Leptospermum sp) shrubs is prepared to a pharmaceutical standard and combined with glucose and glycerine into a soothing syrup.
Natural orange oil, clove oil and cinnamon oil compliment the honey and make for a pleasant tasting syrup without using artificial flavours or colours. The honey used in each batch of Manuka+™ Dry Cough Throat Spray can be traced back to the individual beekeeping families who cared for the bee hives that produced the honey.
No added colours
No artificial sweeteners
No artificial flavours
DIRECTIONS:Use 2 – 3 sprays towards back of mouth as required.
INGREDIENTS:Water, honey (Eucalypt sp and Leptospermum sp), glucose, glycerol, gum (Acacia senegal), citric acid, sodium benzoate, orange oil, clove leaf oil, cinnamon leaf oil.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
Helps relieve a dry irritated throat.
Provides a temporary and soothing coating to the upper throat and mouth.
- Do not use if carton tamper seal is broken before first use;
- Not suitable for infants under the age of 12 months;
- Not suitable for persons sensitive to bee products or other ingredients;
- Contains sugars;
- Consult your doctor if cough or other symptoms persist for more than 1 week, tend to reoccur or are accompanied by a fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Discard 2 months after opening.